To commemorate Women’s History Month, we take a look back and celebrate the outstanding Women of Inspiration recognized by our chapters in 2019.
Amber Cox, Vice President, Connecticut Sun and New England Blackwolves, Mohegan Sun
Photo 7 (left to right) with Chris Hartweg, Male Champion
- Jackie Paulus, Marketing and Operations, After The Whistle
- Julie Haferkamp, Senior Director, Mosaic
- Watchen Nyanue, Vice President Marketing Partnerships, Chicago Sky
- Kelly Wilkie, Head of North America Partnerships, Motorola Mobility
Photo 1 (left to right)
- Anjua Maximo, Owner, GrooveRyde
- Maureen Patterson, Owner, Solus Lighting
Photo 6 (left to right)
- Heather Brooks Karatz, President, Los Angeles Wildcats
- Allison Howard, Vice President Corporate Partnerships, Los Angeles Lakers
Danita Johnson, President and COO, Los Angeles Sparks
- Ronda Sedillo, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, San Diego Padres
Photo 5 (left to right, first two honorees listed)
- Kelly McGrath, Xcel Energy Center | Woman in Business
- University of Minnesota Softball | Women in Sports
- Gabriele “Gabe” Grunewald, Brave Like Gabe Foundation | Inspiration Award
- Minnesota Timberwolves & Lynx | Organization of the Year
Leah Hazlett, Minnesota Timberwolves & Lynx | Young Professional
Photo 4 (left to right)
- Cassandra Nicaisse, Senior Manager, Partner Services NFL Players Association | Empowerment Award
- Kelley Walton, Senior Director, Global Events and Athlete Tours/Communications Under Armour | Woman of Distinction
Danielle Berman, Founder and CEO, Tackle What's Next | Emerging Leader
Titles and company affiliations were accurate at the time of the award and are subject to change.
The opinions expressed are those of the author(s) alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of WISE or any employees or affiliates. WISE makes no representation as to the accuracy, completeness, validity, or usefulness of any of the information supplied by the author(s). WISE will not be liable for any errors or omissions in the information or any losses, injuries or damages arising from its use. Publication of the information should not be considered endorsement by WISE. By using this website, you accept this disclaimer in full.
Content and the contributor’s title, company and other biographical information were accurate at the time of publication and may have since changed.