- All participants must be professional level WISE members in good standing at the time of application and through the duration of the program. Student members are not eligible.
- Mentees: Women with a minimum of eight years professional experience who have not previously participated in WISE Within as a mentee. (WISE Within mentee alumnae may not repeat the program.)
- Mentors: Men and women with a minimum of 15 years professional experience.
- To preserve the integrity and expectations of the program, applicants must meet all criteria to be considered.
Match and Selection
- All matches are contingent upon the number of mentees and mentors within the applicant pool, and therefore application does not guarantee acceptance into the program.
- Participation is based on the quality of match.
- When matching pairs, we strive to match the mentee with a mentor whose experience, professional and personal strengths will best meet her career needs.
- While a mentee applicant may meet the criteria, there is the possibility that there is not a mentor applicant who can meet the mentee's career development needs. Those that are placed in the program are done so after careful evaluation where an appropriate match is determined.
- You MUST be a professional level member to apply. Please make sure your membership is current.
- Only online applications are accepted.
- All mentors and mentees complete an online application process, which takes about 30-40 minutes. The more thorough the responses, the better quality match.
- All applicants will be asked to submit their resumes.
- A committee will review all applications and determine appropriate matches.
The next cycle begins in Spring 2021.