Photo credit: Laura DeCapua
Women from multiple disciplines within the sports industry who meet the criteria listed below are encouraged to apply for one of the 40 available slots in the next class of the WISE Executive Leadership Institute. You must be a WISE member in good standing to participate.
- Employed full-time in a management or staff position within the sports industry, or by a company that is engaged in the business of sports, i.e., brands, agencies and/or media companies
- High-potential executive with a minimum of three years’ experience at the vice president level or above
- Proven track record for advancement and/or has been identified in her organization’s formal succession plan
- Aspires to a C-level position within the sports industry
- Endorsed by senior management for participation in the program
- Committed to attending all sessions, completing homework assignments and ensuring successful completion of the week-long program curriculum
- Committed to mentoring other women and to building a growing and cohesive network of female industry leaders
Applications are to be submitted online. All documents, including sponsor endorsement statements, must be electronically submitted along with your application. (Paper documents/application will not be accepted.) All submissions are confidential and will be reviewed by a WISE committee.