Led by a diverse Tuck faculty, the WISE Executive Leadership Institute curriculum addresses the critical business acumen and personal leadership skills needed by any successful executive, as well as as the specific challenges faced by women in the sports industry.
Throughout the program, session content will be reinforced through facilitated reflection and peer coaching. You will be afforded opportunities to reflect on what you need to learn, the progress you are making, and how to apply the learning back on the job. Additionally, small group learning activities and interaction during receptions, meals and breaks will enable you to build community and create powerful and continuing support groups.
Come away from the program better prepared to:
- Develop measures for evaluating company profitability and asset utilization efficiency
- Identify major organizational challenges and how to meet them
- Strategize for effective negotiations
- Explore the essentials of successful strategies
- Apply self-awareness to think strategically about your career
- Understand how effective leaders influence others and implement change in your organizations
- Meet common challenges related to change within an organization
- Use strategic communication to create a connection between strategy development and execution
- Maximize mentoring relationships
- Assess personal leadership styles and how they impact team behaviors
- Explore what work-life integration means for you