Time Commitment and Program Structure
- Six-month duration, from April to October.
- Three facilitated group sessions (required attendance).
- Monthly one-to-one meetings, either in person or by phone.
- Exclusive online content and program materials.
Participant Requirements and Expectations
- Participants accept and agree to the terms set forth by the program agreement.
- Participants enter into a one-to-one mentoring relationship.
- Each mentoring pair establishes at least one specific career development goal at the outset and then works toward achieving that goal over the course of the program.
- Participants attend a series of facilitated, onsite group sessions that are integral elements of the program. These sessions allow for dialogue among the group, giving participants the opportunity to develop additional professional connections, address career issues, discuss challenges and solutions, and share perspectives.
- Mentoring is a mentee-driven, mentor-guided process.
- Mentoring is a two-way, active learning exchange.
- Confidentiality is essential to the success of the partnership.
- Goals, roles, expectations and time frames are clearly defined at the onset.
- Mentoring creates an environment of mutual support and sharing among professionals.
- Mentoring is a reciprocal relationship.
- Success depends on your level of commitment to the program and to your mentoring partner.
Read more about eligibility, and the match, selection and application processes »