Put WISE to work for you!
Take advantage of the professional development, career and networking resources that WISE offers.
No matter where you are in your career, WISE has an annual membership that's right for you.
Student $40* —College and graduate students currently enrolled full-time in accredited higher education institutions: learn some of the skills you'll need and begin to build your professional network.
Professional $100 — Connect with a ready-made network of women in your city and get access to unique mentoring opportunities.
Corporate — Show your support for your employees and save with group discounts. Learn more.
Member Benefits **
Student, Professional and Corporate
- Networking opportunities with accomplished WISE women in the industry
- Access to exclusive events discussing industry and career-related topics
- Discounted or free admission to WISE chapter events, such as our annual Speed Mentoring Roundtables
- Discounted rate to WISE national events, such as the annual WISE/R Symposium and WISE Awards Luncheon in NYC
- Members-only access to our online Member Directory
- Members-only access to exclusive WISE content
- Special limited-time programs and offers such as the WISE/McCormack Graduate Scholars Award Program
- Volunteer and WISE committee service opportunities at both the national and chapter levels
Professional and Corporate
- WISE Women of the Year nominations and voting
- Participation in our prestigious WISE Within Mentor Program (application required)
- Participation in our WISE Executive Leadership Institute (application required)
- Leadership opportunities and board eligible at both the national and chapter levels
* Students are required to register with their school email address. WISE reserves the right to and will randomly audit individuals registering for a student membership to verify eligibility. Individuals not meeting the student membership criteria will either need to upgrade to a professional membership and pay the difference in fees, or will have their membership with WISE cancelled and dues paid forfeited.
** Benefits are subject to change.