WISE Twin Cities: Power Play
Up Close with the Minnesota Twins
Join WISE Twin Cities on Monday, May 20 from 5:00-7:30pm for a WISE Signature Event, Power Play, hosted by the Minnesota Twins, featuring:
- Laura Day, Executive Vice President, Chief Business Officer (Moderator)
- Mary Giesler, Senior Vice President, General Counsel
- Nancy O’Brien, Vice President, Community Engagement
- Dr. Diane L. Dahm, M.D, Orthopedic Physician
- Kate Townley, Director, Baseball Administration
- Amelia Johnson, Director, Partnership Activation
Come meet the women of the Minnesota Twins and learn about their professional and personal journeys, and gain advice from women in the sports and events industry.
The Minnesota Twins will host the Power Play in the Bat & Barrel a Target Field. The event will be free for members (please login before registering for the event) and $20 for non-members.
Food and refreshments will be provided.
For more information and to register, visit https://twincities.wiseworks.org/2019_power_play