WISE Las Vegas: Power Play
WISE Las Vegas Power Play - Millennial Style
The line up will feature -
- Welcome message and informational session regarding downtown and Fremont Street Experience upgrades from Patrick Hughes, President and CEO, Fremont Street Experience
- Event updates and venue capabilities by Bud Pico, General Manager Downtown Las Vegas Events Center
- Las Vegas Aces presentation - Rushia Brown, Manager, Player Programs and Franchise Development
- Panel discussion with Las Vegas female millennial sports executives including:
- Moderated by Cyndi Lundeberg, FOX 5 Reporter
- Sally Bae - Director, Premium Sales, AEG/T-Mobile Arena
- Emily Ouimette - Social Media Manager, Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Autumn Spicer - Community Relations Manager - Las Vegas Aces
- Savannah Stallworth - Marketing and Branding Manager, UNLV Sports Properties/Learfield
Following the panel we will take a tour of the Downtown Las Vegas Events Center. Be sure to bring plenty of business cards for networking and a friend/colleague to join WISE.
We will also be accepting donations for Dress for Success (suits, shoes, purses, etc.)
Non-members: $45 / Members be sure to log in for your special pricing.
For more information: http://lasvegas.wiseworks.org/power_play_millenial_style