WISE National: A WISE Conversation — Reclaim Your Career
6 Simple Steps to Navigate Your Career in These Unprecedented Times
Our nation is facing an economic crisis as a result of the pandemic, bringing unprecedented furloughs and layoffs that have affected the sports and events industry particularly hard. For many WISE members, the question of where our careers go from here weighs heavily on our minds.
Learn six key steps for reclaiming the driver’s seat of your career from our panel of experts from 3C Consulting, a boutique firm specializing in executive and leadership development. They will present a high-level overview of the steps and then take a deep dive into your specific questions.
- Cornelia Shipley, Founder and CEO
- Maxine Brown-Davis, Vice President of Executive and Leadership Development
- Nozomi Morgan, Executive Coach
- WISE members and subscribers: Please log in before you RSVP.
- Nonmembers and first-time site users: Please ensure the "Send me email updates" box is checked to receive updates/instructions on joining the event. If you opt out, we will not be able to contact you.
To RSVP, click on the button below. On June 23, you will receive an email with instructions on how to attend. Space is limited.