Put WISE to work for you!
Take advantage of the professional development, career and networking resources that WISE offers.
No matter where you are in your career, WISE has a membership that's right for you.
Student $40* — Full-time college and graduate students: learn some of the skills you'll need and begin to build your professional network.
Professional $100 — Connect with a ready-made network of women in your city and get access to unique mentoring opportunities.
Corporate — Show your support for your employees and save with group discounts. Details
Student, Professional and Corporate
- Networking opportunities with accomplished WISE women in the industry
- Access to exclusive events discussing industry and career-related topics
- Discounted or free admission to WISE chapter events, such as our annual Speed Mentoring Roundtables
- Discounted rate to WISE national events, such as the annual WISE/R Symposium and WISE Awards Luncheon in NYC
- Members-only access to our online Membership Directory
- Members-only access to exclusive WISE content
- TeamWork Online's "TeamWork U" program (Free access to career resources and content; a $60 value)
- WISE Rewards — special discount offers such as SBJ subscription and discounts to non-WISE industry events
- Volunteer and WISE committee service opportunities at both the national and chapter levels
Professional and Corporate
- WISE Women of the Year nominations and voting
- Leadership opportunities at both the national and chapter levels
- Participation in our prestigious WISE Within Mentor Program (application required)
- Participation in our WISE Executive Leadership Institute (application required)
- Board eligible at both the national and chapter levels
* Students are required to register with their school email address and to submit a copy of their vaild student ID.