To see if there are multiple events at your location, please click on the pin and then zoom in to street or neighborhood level. Pins may be stacked and appear as one pin if locations are nearby.
Up Close with the Women of the 2019 NCAA Men’s Final Four® Minneapolis Local Organizing Committee
Join us on Wednesday, March 7 from 5:30-7:00 pm for our first official event: WISE Twin Cities:Power Play.
A panel discussion will be moderated by Kyndra de St. Aubin, MNUFC Color Commentator, and will feature members of the Minneapolis Local Organizing Committee (MLOC) for the 2019 NCAA Men's Final Foul: Kate Mortenson, President & CEO, Cydni Bickerstaff, VP of Event Operations, and Karina Curbelo, Office and Project Manager.
The event will be free for members (please login before registering for the event) and $25 for non-members. Refreshments will be provided.
For more information and to register, visit http://twincities.wiseworks.org/power_play_2018
The Wiltern and WISE LA are teaming-up on International Women's Day to celebrate women and diversity in sports! The event will include the following:
Panel Discussion: The Role of Women in Sports, Yesterday and Today
- Moderator: Angela Hucles: Founder & CEO of Empowerment through Sport
- Jonathan Dayton & Valerie Faris: Directors (Battle of The Sexes, Little Miss Sunshine)
- Natalie Morales: Actress (Battle of The Sexes)
- Valorie Kondos Field: Head Coach, UCLA Women’s Gymnastics; 2017 WISE Woman of Inspiration Recipient
- Karen Brodkin: EVP of Content Strategy & Partnership. Endeavor
- Christine Simmons: President & Chief Operating Officer, Los Angeles Sparks
Screening: Battle of the Sexes (2017)
- Join us on Women’s Day to watch a true story of the 1973 tennis match between World number one Billie Jean King and ex-champ and serial hustler Bobby Riggs.
2018 Power Play: Up Close with the Women of Octagon
"Power Play: Up Close With .... " is one of WISE NYC Metro Chapter's signature events held annually during the month of March to celebrate Women's History Month. This year we are pleased to announce Octagon will be the featured organization!
Octagon is the world’s largest sponsorship consulting practice and a pioneer and leader in athlete and personality representation and management.
Don't miss the opportunity to hear from a few of the women who are leading the way at Octagon including:
- Nicola Douglas, Vice President, Human Resources
- Lisa Murray, EVP, Chief Marketing Officer
- Alyssa Romano, Director, Communications
- Lauren Tietjen, Vice President, Global Communications
8:30AM Program Begins
9:45AM Event Concludes
Advanced registration is required. Tickets go on sale Thursday, February 22 and registration closes on March 16 or whenever we've reached capacity. (All ticket sales are final - sorry, no refunds.)
Cost: $25 members; $40 non-members
Save the Date!
Designed to equip women with the professional development tools to succeed in the business of sports, WISE/R provides you with the REAL knowledge that matters for advancing your career. Hear from experts and business leaders, including WISE Women of the Year honorees, and take away practical strategies that you can apply immediately.
Tickets available in Spring 2018.
Save the Date!
WISE is excited to move to a new venue in 2018 — the legendary and recently renovated Ziegfeld Ballroom in New York City. Tickets available in Spring 2018.
WISE Members: Voting takes place Feb. 5–23, 2018.